Wednesday 10 June 2009

Library Study

I have been taking the odd hour or two out of my day to escape to the library to study this book properly. It's the only way I get any true peace and can focus without being distracted by jobs at home. I know that if I am going to attempt to really heal myself properly I need a pretty strong, well thought out strategy. I also need to get myself focused for the fasting period. Last time I attempted an elimination diet I was feeling very good (although hungry) when I was on a restricted diet but as soon as I tried to reintroduce foods I was all at sea as to what was causing the problems - I think I react to food quite slowly. Having said that I was pretty sure that coffee and corn (one of Barbara Allen's problem foods) were suspects.

Although I am planning to finish the book and get her recommended reading and tests completed before I embark on any more diets, I have done a couple of things.

  • Started each day with a pro biotic drink.
  • Cut out coffee
  • Cut out prescribed gluten-free food which is corn based or gluten-free wheat based.

Already I feel the benefits of this and am hoping I can reduce my diclofenac (an NSAID) as this is thought to exacerbate the leaky gut syndrome which I am sure I have.

4 comments:

  1. This is great news so far. Coffee was honestly the most difficult thing for me to give up. When I have it on occassion now, I can really feel that it is a toxin in my body.

    The library will have the book available to me in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I guess most of us are on a journey of some type or other. I have met some really nice people vis the blogs.

    By the way do you have other non RA blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to take a minute to wish you luck and send some positive energy your way. I am looking forward to reading where this journey takes you. The whole idea of giving up coffee is something I know I would have a really hard time with. It does make me want to cut back though. I suppose you have to start somewhere. :)
    Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want every herpes patient to please read my testimony, my name is SARAH MORGAN am from California in USA, I contacted genital herpes from my ex boyfriend who never had any symptoms. I have had it for 4 months now., and it has affected my life. I have told my boyfriends who I trusted about it and I have never had a bad reaction, it has affected my new relationships with Smith and people think herpes is really a minor skin irritation herpes has a long term effects on health. The stigma attached to this virus by ignorant people is ridiculous. Most people have herpes in one form or another. I would like to advise people on how I get rid of my herpes and I was reading a comment on the internet,and I saw a testimony posted by a woman from Germany that she get rid of her herpes with the help of DR AHKIGBE and so I was so happy when I saw that post, that his herbal medication is free and I quickly collected the herbal doctor email and I email him within 3 hr he respond to my email and I explain things to him he told me not to worry that he is going to cure me totally with his herbal medicine he only request for little money that he will use to buy the items for the preparation of the herbal medicine, wish I send to him because the pain was too much for me to bear and after some days he told me that he has prepare the herbal medicine, that I should send him my address that he want to sent it to me via DHL or FED-EX that was how I got the herbal medication and I use it as I was told and after few days I found out that my herpes was no more, i went to hospital for confirmation and it was true really that was how i got my cured. DR AKHIGBE also cure other deadly diseases like,  HIV/AIDS, HERPES, DIABETES,CANCER, ALS, ASTHMA, HERPAPITIS A&B, DENGUE FEVER, RABIES, MARBURG DISEAS, THYROID, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS ,LUPUS, EPILEPSY, CHRONIC DISEASE, MALARIA, BACTERIAL DIARRHEA HEART DISEASE., JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, SCHIZOPHRENIA, POLIO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESURE, VAGINAL  DISCHARGE,  TUBERCULOSIS, ALZHEIMER , PENIS ENLARGEMENT, PARKINSON'S, to get your rid kindly via his email:   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    contact his number:  +2349010754824           website:  https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com       you can still write me on Instagram to get more information. on Sarah Morgan.

    ReplyDelete